HR TechX Program Lead
This position will manage the processes necessary to drive the success of the TechX Program and the partnership with Lincoln Technical School, including but not limited to the support of recruitment, role identification and student job assignments, and overall program oversight from a sponsorship level.
1. Ensure a strong relationship with the Account Manager from the Lincoln Technical School to maintain a strong partnership for the continued program success.
2. Be the liaison between Lincoln Tech School and Hussmann, in all aspects related to the TechX program, including student welfare (coordination of housing, transportation, etc.), and facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional representatives.
3. Define specific open service technician positions to be offered to student applicants and assignment of graduates through the utilization of the Branch HR and Service Manager teams and develop a metric tracking system to monitor the activities of the students post-graduation.
4. Partner with Technician Development Leader and Program Instructor to ensure that the curriculum standards are being maintained and any alterations are addressed as necessary.
5. Act as an advocate for the Hussmann Brand in action and interface with the school’s staff and students to ensure an understanding of the Behaviors, Ethical Integrity and Safety that the organization expects from its employees and associates.
6. Monitor and ensure that administrative procedures are being adhered to in accordance with Hussmann guidelines on transactions and develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
7. Track program against its schedule, budget and against objectives, reporting the status to the branch leadership team on a regular basis.
8. Coordinate with Hussmann’s internal and external teams for the development of marketing and public relations, finance and legal to promote the positive exposure of the program.
9. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree Required. HR experience (PHR) preferred, 3 years of HR based experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Hussmann Corporation, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic and is a global, leading manufacturer of Commercial Supermarket Refrigeration Equipment. Hussmann has both manufacturing, as well as a supplier of Installation and Service for its broad range of Customers.