Sabre Industries has a need for an HR Specialist for our Alvarado, TX location. We are located at 8653 E. Hwy 67 in Alvarado, TX 76009.
MUST APPLY ONLINE at sabreindustries.com/careers
Sabre Industries, Inc. provides highly-engineered support structures used in electric transmission and distribution, wireless communications, renewable energy, and government infrastructure. In addition, we offer a variety of value-added services that are critical to the development, expansion and maintenance of both power delivery systems and wireless communication networks.
As a part of the Human Resources team, this position is responsible for payroll processing, benefits administration and enrollment, wage and salary administration, termination processes, maintenance of personnel and training records, creating and maintaining various spreadsheets for tracking and reporting, data entry into HRIS, worker’s compensation administration, answering and assisting benefits related questions, communication of policies and procedures, and affirmative action/AAP compliance. In addition this position will assist the Human Resources team with administrative tasks and projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements
· Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time with the ability to move throughout the office or outside manufacturing plant as needed.
· Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of fingers, hands and arms, such as sitting, typing, using office equipment and reaching. Some additional physical activities may require walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
· Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
· Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
· Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing as well as answer telephones and greet customers. Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.