MCHRA's 2nd Annual SHRM Certification Study Group
Our goal is to provide avenues to assist members with continuing their HR educational growth. As a local chapter, one way to help is to support and encourage members to earn their SHRM certification by offering to oversee and facilitate this group.
Where: Harley Davidson (2nd Floor Conference Room)
1 Texas Harley Way
Bedford, TX 76021
When: Saturdays - September 14 - October 19, from 10 AM - 2 PM
Duration: 6 Weeks, 6 Sessions
Cost: The SHRM Participant Kit: SHRM Learning System, books, and administration fee
Three Payment Options:
- 1. Local MCHRA Chapter and SHRM member $525
- 2. Local MCHRA Chapter or SHRM member $575
- 3. Non-member $625
Note: MCHRA will order the SHRM Participant Kit materials and connect with the purchaser to make delivery arrangements. Payment of the invoice is required. Deadline for enrollment is September 5th, but to ensure no delays in training material delivery, please sign up by August 31st.
Must I become an MCHRA member and or SHRM member to participate in the MCHRA SHRM Study Group?
- No, membership is not required, however, we encourage all interested parties to connect with the Mid-Cities Human Resource Association Membership Chair or visit the website at https://www.mchra.org to obtain more information about membership.
- Becoming an MCHRA member assists with providing the lowest fee. We would love to have you join us!
What is the cost to join the study group?
- The study group is free, however, you must select one of the three Cost options.
Must I purchase the 2019 SHRM Learning System to participate?
- The SHRM Learning System is redesigned. MCHRA is offering at a discounted rate of $525 for SHRM and MCHRA members; $575 for SHRM or MCHRA members; and $625 for non-members. MCHRA will order the SHRM Participant Kit materials and connect with the purchaser to make delivery arrangements. Payment of the invoice in full is required.
When is the SHRM Exam
- The 2019 Winter Exam Window: Dec. 1, 2019 - Feb. 15, 2020
- Registration is open
Must I attend every study group session? What if I need to leave early?
- We encourage you to attend the 6 sessions, however, we understand things come up in life, work, and Texas' unpredictable weather, so it is all right if you are unable to attend the sessions
- You are welcome to leave at any time during the meeting sessions.
Want more information about SHRM Certification?
We look forward to taking this journey with you!