For information about the SHRM Foundation's Veterans at Work Certificate, click here.
Please note that SHRM is no longer submitting their programs to HRCI for pre-approval. However, HRCI still accepts SHRM credits for recertification. Since this SHRM program will not have a 6-digit code, you will need to self-report your certificate under Professional Development: Continuing Education (Instructor Led.).
1. Log into your HRCI Recertification Application
2. Find Professional Development: Continuing Education (Instructor Led) heading.
3. Click on the Add Activity button, to the right.
4. This will open a window where you can select activity type.
5. Then a new form will open for you to complete.
6. Click Next and follow the prompts to attest and submit the activity.
7. You should see it reflected in the number of hours submitted at the top of the page.
Please feel free to contact HRCI for more information: www.hrci.org
Other Helpful Veteran-related Links
Udemy has helped develop a Federal USA Jobs Resume Writing tutorial. Here is the link to the resource: https://www.udemy.com/federal-usajobs-resume-writing-tutorial/