For information about the SHRM Foundation's Veterans at Work Certificate, click here.
Please note that SHRM is no longer submitting their programs to HRCI for pre-approval. However, HRCI still accepts SHRM credits for recertification. Since this SHRM program will not have a 6-digit code, you will need to self-report your certificate under Professional Development: Continuing Education (Instructor Led.).
1. Log into your HRCI Recertification Application
2. Find Professional Development: Continuing Education (Instructor Led) heading.
3. Click on the Add Activity button, to the right.
4. This will open a window where you can select activity type.
5. Then a new form will open for you to complete.
6. Click Next and follow the prompts to attest and submit the activity.
7. You should see it reflected in the number of hours submitted at the top of the page.
Please feel free to contact HRCI for more information: www.hrci.org
Other Helpful Veteran-related Links
TOP 3 VETERAN EMPLOYEE RETENTION STRATEGIES.docx
From Military to Civilian.docx
Five Things to Help Recruit Veterans to Your Business.docx
Common Challenges During Readjustment To Civilian Life.docx
Costs of War-Watson Institute Feb 2017.pdf
Core Values of the US Armed Forces.pdf
5 Reasons Why Employers Are Not Hiring Vets.docx
5 Things Women Veterans Want Everyone To Know.docx
Udemy has helped develop a Federal USA Jobs Resume Writing tutorial. Here is the link to the resource: https://www.udemy.com/federal-usajobs-resume-writing-tutorial/