On LinkedIn.....Now What?
Attendees consistently tell us they never knew how powerful LinkedIn is and how huge it is especially dealing with human capital. It's the classic case of: "You don't know what you don't know" in Recruiting the best!
At the October meeting you will learn more about LinkedIn® and how it can help you professionally, in recruiting and other areas that can benefit you as a HR professional.
- The strategies we will share with you will allow participants to be able to strategically use LinkedIn® to find prospects at all levels from students to executives.
- You will learn how to jump start your HR Strategic plan with strategies for on-line branding, building your network & search engine optimization.
- This topic will help you to create a professional, eye catching profile that will put you ahead of your competition and avoid the "Gotcha's" when seeking the best of the best in human capital. It will distinguish you from millions of beginners on LinkedIn.
- We will show you how to leverage others networks, referrals and strategies that work in groups to ensure recruiting efforts are attracting better candidates.
- We will discuss how a strong LinkedIn® profile builds your professional brand, increases your credibility, positions you higher in Google® searches for the correct professionals to make the biggest impact on the bottom line of the company, and makes you more attractive to do business with more desirable candidates.
- We will teach you how to use the LinkedIn® tools more effectively for you in the field of Human Resources.
This program is pending HRCI credit.
About Our Speaker:
Lucinda Ruch is President and Founder of Facilitating Into The Future, LLC, a consulting company specializing in transforming business strategy and plans into real operational results. Lucinda helps business owners of privately held companies create their business vision, establish their goals and develop actionable plans to achieve and exceed critical milestones. She works with many HR Executives to develop human capital within the organizations to meet strategic goals. Both in her boardroom facilitation role and in her private coaching sessions, she solves business problems by bringing in a vast background of business and technology experience, coupled with TAB’s tools, methods, templates and library of resources. Lucinda helps business owners with financial and operational benchmarks, comparing their performance to their peers. Working with the C-Level HR department heads she leverages best practices into plans to keep advancing their business and tie in best practices for Human Resources. Lucinda brings 30 years of successful experiences ranging from the Fortune 100, Global 500 to her latest successes - 2010 Inc 5000 Awards. While only 0.02% businesses ever achieve this Inc 5000 award for “Nation’s Fastest Growing Businesses”, she has consulted with four recipients to achieve this distinction. Her credentials include: MBA- Business, B.S.- Computer Science, certified in LinkedIn, frequent public speaker, authored several publications and a patent pending.