Workforce ASSET Partnership Conference 2012
Achieving Sustainable Solutions for Employees Together
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
at University of Texas at Arlington
E. H. Hereford Center (Rio Grande Ballroom)
300 West First Street
Free designated parking
Registration: 7:30 a.m.
Educational Sessions: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
(Continental Breakfast and Lunch provided)
This conference supports the national SHRM initiative for workplace financial education. It will empower employers, key financial and human resource management, compensation and benefits professionals with effective tools strategies for successful implementation of programs to improve employee financial wellness and workplace productivity.
Key topics on agenda:
- Success factors and new rules of employee engagement when building a program to engage a multi-generational workforce.
- The economic state of American workers today, the hidden costs of their financial insecurity and impact to company bottom line.
- Trending employer wellness and employee assistance programs for 2012.
- Return on company investment for quality programs that address workplace financial education and sustainability.
- New challenges facing veterans in our current economic climate and outlook.
- New 401(k) plan investment and fee legislation impacting employer and fiduciary responsibility.
- Community collaborations and resources for building wealth in the workplace.
Early Bird Registration – until July 25, 2012
MCHRA Members: $35
Host SHRM Chapter Members: $65
All Other Guests: $75
After July 25, 2012
MCHRA and Participating Host SHRM Chapter Members: $75
All Other Guests: $85
Sponsorship information, please contact Bill Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has bee approved for 5.75 recertification credit toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Institute (HRCI). For more infor mat ion about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org .