Senior Director of Total Rewards
Location: Waco, TX
The SR Director of Compensation and Benefits serves as the leader for the compensation and benefits function. This position is responsible for the strategic positioning of benefits and compensation incorporating the economy, market forces, and company growth and strategy. The Director creates a strategy and tactical plan to ensure that the company achieves its goals and properly uses its resources in the compensation and benefits arenas.
· Lead the compensation function for all business units and corporate departments to include executive, exempt, non-exempt, and CDL Class A Driver teammates.
· Assure through audits, reports and personal contact that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
· Set strategy and administrative guidelines of the benefits program which include: 401(k) plans; self-insured medical, dental and vision plans; flexible spending accounts; term life insurance plans; short-term and long-term disability programs; accidental death policies; wellness programs; and other miscellaneous benefit programs and policies such as time off and leave of absence.
· Plan, develop and implement new and revised programs, policies, and procedures.
· Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefits policies, guidelines and procedures.
· Evaluate existing company benefits plans and compensation policies with those of other employers and makes recommendations to keep company competitive.
· Manage the administration of executive compensation (base pay, bonuses, and long-term incentives) for senior leadership staff.
· Set strategy and develop specifications for new benefit plans or modify existing plans to maintain competitive position and provide a uniform benefit package for all company locations.
· Manage the broker relationship.
· Supervise preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with regulatory agencies.
· Review, analyze and ensure company complies with changes to state and federal laws.
· Lead and engage the compensation and benefits team which include a Benefits Manager, a Compensation Manager, and five indirect reports.
· Have a Bachelor's Degree in business, HR, or other related field required; Master's Degree preferred.
· Have 10 years of compensation and benefits experience; heavy emphasis in benefit design, strategy, and administration preferred.
· Possess experience with HRIS systems; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
· Have knowledge of Class A CDL Driver payroll programs and systems not required preferred.
· Must come from a large organization with geographically separated units
If you are interested and qualified, please send a “Word” copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group